Lifting machinery maintenance, upkeep, inspection and inspection system
Author: Time: 2015-12-04 02:38:11 Views: 462
I. General In order to ensure the long-term safe and normal operation of lifting machinery, to ensure the safety of equipment and personnel, and to prevent accidents, the lifting machinery use unit must set up a central management department of the lifting machinery and full-time operation, maintenance, and maintenance personnel. This system is specially formulated to facilitate the daily inspection, maintenance, maintenance and regular inspection of lifting equipment.
Lifting machinery referred to in this system refers to all types of elevators (such as passenger elevators, cargo elevators, etc.) and cranes (including bridge cranes, gantry cranes, cable cranes, tower cranes, portal cranes, mast cranes, simple hoists Heavy equipment and cars, crawler cranes, etc. as well as electric hoists and elevators).
2. Personnel 1. The lifting machinery management department is responsible for organizing the training, assessment and evidence collection of lifting machinery workers in conjunction with the education department; it is responsible for cooperating with the provincial and municipal labor protection testing agencies for regular inspections, supervising operations, maintenance, and maintenance personnel. The equipment is checked regularly.
2. The driver should have a full-time job and pass the examination. He should be familiar with the technical performance of the structures of the lifting machinery being operated, the operating procedures of the lifting machinery and the safety regulations of the lifting machinery, and be able to correctly handle various emergency situations in operation. , And can rule out normal wind faults. The full-time maintenance and maintenance personnel should master the working principle of the lifting machinery through technical training, the main structures and functions, be able to handle and eliminate various faults, and perform routine maintenance and maintenance of the equipment.
3. Operation, inspection, maintenance, and maintenance 1. On duty operation, maintenance, maintenance work of the lifting machinery should establish a duty system, and fill out the duty log carefully and in detail every day. The duty log shall record daily inspections, troubleshooting, and remaining issues, and the recorder shall sign.
2. The inspection of lifting machinery is divided into: daily inspection, monthly inspection, quarterly inspection and annual inspection.
① Daily inspection Items inspected before daily operation:
A Safety performance of various limit limiters, brakes, clutches, controllers, elevator door interlock switches, emergency alarm devices, safety hooks of elevators or other anti-broken rope devices.
The safety status of the B track.
C Safety condition of the wire rope. If there is no abnormal situation such as broken wire, abrasion, corrosion, deformation and loosening of the tail, all steel wire ropes that meet the scrapping standards will be scrapped, and it is strictly forbidden to use.
②Monthly inspection At least check the following items A for any abnormalities such as safety devices, brakes, clutches, reels and bearing blocks.
B. There are no damages to the hooks and grabs, etc .; no damage to the wire ropes, pulleys, ropeways, and chains.
C. Are there any abnormalities in power distribution lines, current collectors, switchboards, switches, and controllers?
D Whether the hydraulic protection device and pipeline connection are normal.
③ Quarterly inspection Elevator A conducts a comprehensive inspection of all transmission parts of the elevator (such as lead wires, guide wheels, traction ropes, car wheels, guide shoes, door drive systems, etc.) and makes necessary adjustments.
B Make necessary adjustments to each safety device (including electromagnetic brake, speed limiter tensioning device, safety gear, etc.).
C. Check the working condition of the electrical control system (including various contactors, relays, fuses, resistance elements and terminals).
④ Annual inspections Perform a comprehensive inspection of the lifting appliances in use at least once a year. The load test can be performed in combination with lifting a heavy object equivalent to the rated lifting weight, and the safety performance inspection of the lifting, running, turning, and luffing mechanisms is performed at the rated speed.
Lifting machinery that has been out of service for more than one year should be thoroughly inspected before use.
⑤ The lifting tools should be regularly inspected and tested according to the requirements of regulations.
3. Maintenance and maintenance ① In carrying out maintenance and maintenance work, it is necessary to strictly abide by the safe operation regulations for the maintenance and maintenance of hoisting machinery, and it is not allowed to operate in violation of regulations.
② When hoisting machinery is in working condition, it should not be maintained, maintained and manually lubricated.
③ During maintenance and sequelae, the main power supply should be cut off, locks or signs should be hung. The sign should be placed in a position clearly visible to the person concerned.
④ Lubricate regularly according to the position of the sliding point of the hoisting machine lubrication chart and according to the design requirements.
⑤ The maintenance of the wire rope should be based on the purpose of the lifting machinery, the working environment and the type of the wire rope. Where possible, wire ropes should be cleaned and coated with lubricating oil or grease in a timely manner (unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer of the lifting machine and the manufacturer of the steel wire rope), especially those who pass through the pulley Bent parts. The types of lubricating oil and grease to be painted should be compatible with those used by the wire rope factory.
⑥ The hydraulic system should use oil according to the design requirements, and change oil regularly according to the instructions.
进行 Perform necessary maintenance on lifting tools.
4. Management ① The lifting machinery management department shall conduct monthly work inspections, focusing on inspection of work records.
② Each person responsible for departmental security must make a personal assessment of the monthly inspection and apply for a visa.
5. In order to ensure the safe use of equipment and machinery, the company implements a one-vote veto system to dispose of machinery, safety equipment and labor protection supplies that have failed the mechanical inspection of the company's project manager department or ceased use. Storage or processing.