Implementing Rules for Safety Management of Lifting Machinery Installation and Use
Author: Time: 2015-12-04 03:02:12 Views: 467
Chapter 1 General Provisions Article 1 In order to conscientiously implement the Labor Law of the People's Republic of China and the Regulations on Safety Supervision of Cranes formulated by the Ministry of Labor, these regulations (hereinafter referred to as the details) are formulated in accordance with the actual situation of our unit.
Article 2 These rules apply to the lifting appliances that are responsible for installation and self-use by the unit.
Article 3 The hoisting machinery referred to in these Detailed Rules refers to all types of elevators (passengers, cargo elevators), towers, portals, bridges, gates, mast cranes, cable cranes, truck cranes, crawler cranes, and electric hoists Wait.
Article 4 The simulated installation of cranes (self-installation or outsourcing) must be a unit that has a safety certification for the installation of lifting machinery issued by the Provincial Department of Labor before it can undertake this business. Prior to the start of construction, the company shall hold the unit's safety approval certificate and individual installation qualification certificate to the labor administrative department above the locality (state) or city where the construction is located to complete the registration and filing procedures. Anyone who has not gone to the labor administrative department for registration and filing procedures shall not start construction.
The hoisting machinery installation safety approval certificate cannot cover the hoisting machinery repair safety approval certificate.
Article 5 The following conditions must be met for the examination and approval procedures for the commencement of construction:
1. The construction unit must obtain a hoisting machinery installation certificate.
2. A valid installation contract between the construction unit and the user unit.
3. The newly installed lifting machinery must have the hoisting machinery safety technical supervision and verification certificate issued by the provincial labor administrative department where the manufacturing unit is located.
4. Certificates of conformity of hoisting machinery rails, elevator shafts, civil structures, etc., which have been jointly accepted by the user and the construction unit.
5. The installer holds the hoisting machinery installation qualification certificate issued by the provincial labor administrative department.
6. Construction plans and safety technical measures approved by the technical responsible person of the construction unit.
Article 6 The construction unit shall be responsible for the construction quality of the installed lifting machinery. After the self-inspection is qualified, before the official use, the construction unit shall hold the original registration and registration procedures with the using unit to approve the machinery to apply for safety technical supervision and inspection. The unit can go through the formalities of transferring equipment to the using unit.
Chapter III Use and Management of Hoisting Machinery Article 7 The construction quality data of the relevant technical documents for installing hoisting machinery shall be sorted and archived by the construction unit and the user unit after the completion inspection and acceptance, and shall be properly kept.
Article 8 For newly installed or already in use cranes, the company shall clearly administer the management department, and the management department shall establish and improve equipment files, safety management rules and regulations for cranes, and conduct self-inspection and maintenance in accordance with relevant national regulations. Maintenance work. The central management department applies to the inspection agency of the labor department of the prefecture (prefecture) city where the equipment is located to apply for safety technical supervision and inspection of the lifting machinery. For newly installed hoisting machinery, the following documents should be taken to the area (state) where the equipment is located ) The municipal labor administrative department applies for a "Housing Machinery Permit".
The specific files are as follows:
1. Proof documents that the hoisting machinery passed the inspection of the local labor department.
2. The safety operation certificate issued by the lifting machinery operator after being evaluated by the labor department.
3. Safety management rules and regulations.
Article 9 Lifting machinery safety technical inspection cycle:
Elevators and passenger lifts are once a year.
Other lifting appliances are used every two years.
Article 10 The safety management rules and regulations to be established by the central management department of lifting appliances are:
1. Driver Code;
2. Safe operation regulations for lifting appliances;
3. Lifting machinery maintenance, maintenance, inspection and inspection system;
4. Hoisting machinery safety technology file management system;
5. Safety training and assessment system for lifting machinery operation and maintenance personnel.
Article 11 The lifting machinery using department or maintenance personnel shall carry out daily, monthly and annual inspections of the lifting machinery, and make a record of each inspection.
I. Daily inspection Items that must be checked before daily operation:
1. Safety performance of various limit limiters, brakes, clutches, controllers, elevator hall door interlock switches, emergency alarm devices, safety hooks of elevators or other anti-broken rope devices.
2. The safety status of the track.
3. The safety status of the wire rope.
2. Monthly inspection The following items should be inspected at least every month:
1. Whether there are any abnormalities in safety devices, brakes, clutches, reels and bearing seats.
2. There are no damages to the hooks and grabs, and there is no damage to the wire ropes, pulley cableways, hanging chains, etc.
3. Are there any abnormalities in the power distribution lines, current collectors, switchboards, switches, and controllers?
4. Whether the hydraulic protection device and pipeline connection are normal.
The above items should also be inspected before lifting appliances that have been stopped for more than one month.
Third, the annual inspection of the hoisting machinery in use at least once a comprehensive inspection, which load test can be carried out in conjunction with lifting the equivalent of the rated lifting weight, and at the rated speed for lifting, running, turning, luffing, etc. For the safety inspection of the organization, the hoisting machinery should be fully inspected before being used for more than one year.
Article 12 The problems found in the inspection shall be reported back to the competent department in a timely manner. It is strictly forbidden to operate the crane with a disease and overload operation.
Chapter IV Penalties Article 13 Those who have one of the following conditions will be punished according to serious violations:
1. The cranes in use are not regularly inspected in accordance with the provisions and requirements of these Detailed Rules (there is no work done if there is no record to be checked), and problems found during the inspection are not reported to the competent department in time, causing lifting The machinery is operating with illness, endangering the safety of production.
2. The inspection of newly installed lifting machinery is not in place, and the recorded data is not true (that is, the data in the self-inspection qualification report is far from the labor department inspection data).
3. Violating the “Safety Supervision Regulations of the Crane Machinery” of the Ministry of Labor to repair and operate the crane machinery without a license.
Article 14 Anyone who has an accident for the following reasons will be punished according to the specific circumstances according to the company's safety reward and punishment measures to the accident unit and the person responsible for the accident.
1. Failure to conduct regular inspections of lifting machinery in a timely manner or find and report problems in a timely manner to deal with them, causing the machinery to operate with illness and causing accidents.
2. Unlicensed operation of lifting machinery, repair of lifting machinery without a certificate, resulting in an accident.
3. Irresponsible work, non-compliance with rules and regulations, obedience to instructions, blindness and brutality caused accidents.
4. Disobedience to the advice and cessation of the security supervisors, which resulted in accidents.
Chapter V Supplementary Provisions Article 15 These rules shall be implemented from the date of promulgation.
Article 16 The power to interpret these rules is the responsibility of the project manager department.